Saturday, July 6, 2013

Amidaji temple - work plan and progress


(Last update - August, 2023!
)

If you wish to read updates and see photos of the progress in building this temple, 
click on the links below  (the last updates are the first in the list):

Gratefully yours
in Namo Amida Butsu,

Rev Josho Adrian Cîrlea







[1] Calopăr belongs to the commune of Calopăr which has a population of about  4,000 people. Distance between Craiova and Calopar is about 20 km, which can be covered up in 20-30 minute by bus and even faster by car. 


2 comentarii:

+Presbítero D.BORBA-ILB. said...

Nice job sensei, congratulations!
I am a Buddhist from Ecola Jodoshu Nippakuji in the city of ibiuna-SP, Brazil.
I love this philosophy of the Pure Land.
Namu Amida Butsu!

My whatsapp if you wish to contact me: 55 15 997 55 44 40.

Josho Adrian Cirlea said...

thank you for your encouragements, dear Mr Borba! You can add me on facebook if you wish, at, https://www.facebook.com/shaku.josho.1 because its easier than watsup

Dharma talks on my youtube channel